I'm a long-time Web Developer and consultant. I’ve led, delivered, and maintained PHP, Drupal, and Drupal Commerce based websites, have worked for some of the UK’s largest and well-known PHP and Drupal agencies, and even for the Drupal Association - the nonprofit organisation behind the Drupal project - where I was employed to work on and improve the Drupal.org websites.
My Drupal Experience
I have contributed code to Drupal core and to various other Drupal modules, and maintain modules and themes like Override Node Options which is used on around 30,000 Drupal sites according to Drupal.org. I’ve been a mentor at various in-person events, helping new contributors to the Drupal project, and regularly write blog posts, give talks, and create videos and live streams.
- Acquia certified Developer - Drupal 8 (2017)
- Acquia certified Back-End Specialist - Drupal 8 (2017)
- Acquia certified Front-End Specialist - Drupal 8 (2017)
- Acquia certified Cloud Pro (2018)
- Platform.sh Gold partner certification (2021)
- I wrote an article for Linux Journal's Drupal issue.
- Previous organiser of Drupal Bristol and PHP South West (PHPSW) user groups and DrupalCamp Bristol conference.
- Current organiser of the PHP South Wales user group.
- Board member for the Drupal England and Wales Association (2020 to present).
- Talking Drupal
- How to Code Well
- That Podcast
- Voices of the ElePHPant