I've been quite busy during this lockdown, giving talks remotely at conferences and user groups.
- How to have colours in your PHPUnit output when running with GitHub Actions.
- An introduction to the 'Migrating to Drupal 8' blog post series.
- My first blog post has been published on the inviqa.com website.
- I'll be presenting on Tailwind CSS and deployments with Ansible at CMS Philly on May 1st.
- The work-in-progress codebase for the example application is now on Gitstore.
- How to use the .pcss file extension for PostCSS files with Webpack Encore.
- How to use Symfony's local web server to run a Drupal 8.8 website.
- This year, I’m teaching a workshop at DrupalCamp London.
- How to use the PSR-4 autoloading standard for Drupal 7 Simpletest test cases.