My name is Oliver Davies (aka opdavies) - a Full Stack Web Developer and System Administrator based in Wales, UK.
I primarily work with Drupal and am an Acquia certified Drupal Developer but also work with Symfony, Laravel and Sculpin. I’m a Senior Developer at Microserve, part-time freelancer, former Developer at the Drupal Association, open source contributor and advocate, mentor and conference speaker.
I’m a webmaster and documentation maintainer for Drupal.org, and a provisional member of the Drupal Security team. I speak at various user groups and conferences, and co-organise the Drupal Bristol user group, PHPSW and DrupalCamp Bristol.
- PHP, Drupal (6, 7, 8), Symfony, Silex, Laravel, Sculpin, Jekyll.
- PHPUnit, SimpleTest, Behat.
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat), Git, Jenkins, Fabric, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker.
- Drupal 7 & 8 core contributor
- Acquia certified Drupal 8 Grand Master
- Open source project maintainer
- Drupal.org webmaster
- Drupal sprinter
- DrupalCon sprint mentor
- User group and conference organiser
- Blogger and author