My name is Oliver Davies (aka opdavies), I’m a Web Developer and System Administrator based in Wales, UK.
Here is some more information about me:
- I’m a Senior Drupal Developer at Appnovation Technologies. I also provide part-time freelance development and consultancy services.
- I work with open source technologies, specialising in Drupal and Linux, but also Symfony, Silex, Sculpin and Laravel.
- I’m a Drupal 7 & 8 core contributor, module maintainer and mentor.
- I’m a provisional member of the Drupal Security Team and the Git documentation maintainer for Drupal.org.
- I’m the lead organiser of Drupal Bristol, and an organiser of PHPSW and DrupalCamp Bristol.
- I regularly speak at conferences and user groups.
- I previously worked for the Drupal Association and other agencies including CTI Digital, Microserve, Precedent and Nomensa.
- Drupal website development and maintenance
- Symfony, Silex and Laravel development
- Static websites with Jekyll and Sculpin
- Front-end development
- Linux system administration, CI setup and configuration management
- Git support and training