My name is Oliver Davies (aka opdavies) - a full-stack Web Developer and System Administrator based in Wales, UK.
I specialise in open-source PHP technologies. I primarily work with Drupal and am an Acquia certified Drupal Developer but also work with Symfony, Silex, Laravel and Sculpin. I’m a Senior Developer at Microserve, former Developer at the Drupal Association, part-time freelancer, open source contributor and advocate, mentor and conference speaker.
I’m a webmaster and documentation maintainer for Drupal.org, and a provisional member of the Drupal Security team. I speak at various user groups and conferences, and co-organise the Drupal Bristol user group, PHPSW and DrupalCamp Bristol.
- PHP, Drupal (6, 7, 8), Symfony, Silex, Laravel, Sculpin, Jekyll.
- PHPUnit, SimpleTest, Behat.
- Linux (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Red Hat), Git, SVN, Jenkins, Fabric, Ansible, Puppet, Vagrant, Docker.
- Acquia certified Developer - Drupal 8 (June 2017)
- Acquia certified Back End Specialist - Drupal 8 (July 2017)