My name is Oliver Davies (aka opdavies) - a full-stack Web Developer and System Administrator based in Wales, UK.
I specialise in open-source PHP technologies. I’m an Acquia certified Drupal Developer but also work with Symfony, Silex, Laravel and Sculpin. I’m a Senior Developer at Microserve, former Developer at the Drupal Association, part-time freelancer, open source contributor and advocate, mentor and conference speaker.
I’m a webmaster and documentation maintainer for Drupal.org, and a provisional member of the Drupal Security team. I speak at various user groups and conferences, and co-organise the Drupal Bristol user group, PHPSW and DrupalCamp Bristol.
- Website and application development with Drupal, Symfony, Silex, Laravel and Sculpin.
- Version control with Git or SVN.
- Continuous deployment and integration with Jenkins and Fabric.
- Linux server administration, and configuration management with Ansible or Puppet.
- Local development environment setup with Vagrant or Docker.