The following information is provided as a cut-and-paste resource for conference organisers, media professionals, podcast hosts, and other interested parties.
Please feel free to use anything here as-is without checking with me first. If you have additional questions, you can email me directly.
Oliver is a Software Developer and Drupal expert with over 16 years experience. He specialises in code quality, automated testing and test-driven development.
- Getting started in software development, Drupal, or open-source software.
- Building your first Drupal website.
- Drupal module and theme development.
- Automated testing and test-driven development (TDD).
- Static analysis in PHP applications.
- Utility-first styling and Tailwind CSS.
- Git and different ways to use it (continuous integration, trunk-based development).
- Contributing to open-source software.