Warning: This post is over a year old. I don't always update old posts with new information, so some of this information may be out of date.
I've been speaking with a few people recently about Docker. Here are some resources that I found useful when I was learning Docker:
- The Docker documentation
- Shipping Docker video course by Chris Fidao
- Docker for PHP Developers eBook and video course by Paul Redmond
- Docker for Developers eBook by Chris Tankersley
- Docker YouTube video playlist that I've curated
- AltF4Stream on Twitch
- The "Full Stack Live" stream on Twitch
- "Docker Mastery" course on Udemy
I'm sure that I'll remember some others after I publish this post, but I'll come back and add them here afterward.
Know of any more? Let me know on Twitter.