I look forward to DrupalCamp London every year, partly because it was the first DrupalCamp that I attended back in 2014. It was also the first DrupalCamp that I gave a talk at, when I presented a session about Git Flow having given only one user group talk before.
I’ve presented sessions at every DrupalCamp London since (including two last year), and I’m lucky enough to be speaking again this year due to one of the originally announced speakers no longer being able to make it to the event.
Here are some other sessions that I’m hoping to see (in no particular order):
- Keynote by Ryan Szrama from Commerce Guys
- Drupal 8 Services And Dependency Injection by Phil Norton
- Growing developers with Drupal by Fran Garcia-Linares (fjgarlin)
- How to make it easier for newcomers to get involved in Drupal by heather
- Let’s take the best route - Exploring Drupal 8 Routing System by surbhi
- New recipe of Decoupling: Drupal 8, Symfony and Slim Framework by Jyoti Singh
- Plugin API by examples by Gabriele (gambry)
- Value of mentorship in the community by Hussain Abbas (hussainweb)
- Warden - Helping Drupal Agencies Sleep at Night by Mike Davis
Unfortunately there are some time slots where I’d like to see more than one of the talks (including when I’m going to be speaking). This regularly happens at conferences, but I’ll look forward to watching those on YouTube after the event.
I’m also looking forward to catching up with former colleagues, spending some time in the “hallway track” and hopefully doing some sprinting too!
For nostalgia, here’s the blog post that I wrote before I attended my first DrupalCamp London.
See everyone this weekend!