UIs that I've Rebuilt with Tailwind CSS
Warning: This post is over a year old. I don't always update old posts with new information, so some of this information may be out of date.
Like Adam Wathan and other Tailwind CSS users, I've rebuilt a number of existing websites and user interfaces with Tailwind CSS, either for practice, to try out some new features, or for a demo for a talk where I like to have a relevant example for that audience.
Here is the list (last updated in November 2020):
- Bartik (Drupal's default theme), built with Vue.js. I've also made a version using Alpine JS.
- Acquia's hosting dashboard, built with Vue.js.
- The WordPress 2019 theme, built for WordCamp Bristol 2019.
- Symfony.com website, built for Leeds PHP meetup.
- Bristol JS website, built with Vue.js for Bristol JS meetup.
- Platform.sh's hosting dashboard - in progress.
- Pantheon's hosting dashboard - in progress.