Dancing for Drupal
As part of their CMS Dance-Off, I was selected to speak about Drupal alongside other speakers representing Umbraco, Sitecore and Episerver.
The points to cover were:
- How does your CMS store configuration data, 'structure' and content?
- How do you manage source-control, versioning and deployment?
- How do you manage multiple simultaneous editors and/or developers?
- How do you manage upgrades?
- What are the 3 best things about your CMS?
- What are the 3 worst things about your CMS?
- What does the future of your CMS look like?
In each point, tried to cover the differences between Drupal core and developing a project using Drupal, as well as between Drupal 7 and Drupal 8, as things like source control and versioning would be approached differently.
Give me feedback
- umBristol in Bristol, UK - 25th August 2015